Cancellations and Returns:
What is the 7 Day Replacement Guarantee? How do I get a defective item, ordered on Lightbazaar.com, replaced?
All products sold at lightbazaar.com are covered under our 7 Days Replacement Guarantee. Notify us of any problems, damages or defects within 7 days from the date of delivery, and we will issue a brand new replacement to you at no extra cost.
In order to get a defective item replaced:
· Contact Customer Care via the Contact Us or call us on +919022466566 or mail us at email@example.com, within 7 days from the date of delivery.
· The defective product or part will be recalled and a replacement will be shipped immediately.
How do I cancel an order on Lightbazaar.com? Alternatively, how do I return a product ordered on Lightbazaar?
For outright cancellations by you:
If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
If the cancellation is after your product has shipped, you can do one of the following:
1. If your product has shipped but has not yet been delivered, contact Customer Support and inform them of the same.
2. If you received the product, it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases where there are defects found with the product. Please refer to the 7 Days Replacement Guarantee above.
All Products are insured against theft and damages incurred during transit. If you receive a package that is open or looks to have been tampered with, do not accept it.
Contact Lightbazaar Customer Care on +919022466566, and we will have the issue quickly resolved.
Apart from condition reserved herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement under this 7 Days Replacement Guarantee, viz:
• Any product that exhibits physical damage to the box or to the product;
• Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery;
• Any product without a valid, readable, un-tampered serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number;
• Any product from which the UPC (Universal Product Code) has been removed from its original packaging.
You, as a Buyer, shall be entitled to claim a refund of the Transaction Price (as Your sole and exclusive remedy) in case You do not receive the Delivery within the time period agreed in the Transaction or within the time period as provided in the Policies, whichever is earlier. In case you do not raise a refund claim through our customer service helpline within the stipulated time than this would make You ineligible for a refund.
You, as a Buyer, understand that the Payment Facility may not be available in full or in part for certain category of products and/or services and/or Transactions as mentioned in the Policies and hence You may not be entitled to a refund in respect of the Transactions for those products and /or services.
Except for Cash On Delivery transaction, refund, if any, shall be made at the same Issuing Bank from where Transaction Price was received, with in 7 working days from the date of cancelllation.
For Cash On Delivery transactions, refunds, if any, will be made via demand draft in favour of the Buyer (As per registration details provided by the Buyer).
Refund shall be made in Indian Rupees only and shall be equivalent to the Transaction Price received in Indian Rupees.
For electronics payments, refund shall be made through payment facility using NEFT / RTGS or any other online banking / electronic funds transfer system approved by Reserve Bank India (RBI).